“Funbox Media” and the Funbox Media logos are copyrights and registered trademarks of Funbox Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
Chesterfield, UK – June 8th, 2018.
International Publisher FUNBOX MEDIA LTD today announce that it has added to it’s catalogue of Steam titles with the worldwide release of the classic RAGE Software hit, Mobile Forces.
Steam Page – Mobile Forces
Available for £2.89 / €3.29 / $3.99 with an additional 20% off 1 week launch discount.
Mobile Forces is a first person shooter game where you battle against the opposing AI team or against your friends over a LAN network.
The game features two singleplayer modes – Missions and Skirmish. In the former, players are required to complete each mission in order to unlock further maps. Within each map, the AI bot difficulty level rises and goes through seven skill levels. Skirmish game mode allows to play custom matches.
• Deathmatch – Eliminate all the players on the map.
• Team Deathmatch – Similar to Deathmatch, only played in teams – Red and Blue.
• Captains – Each team gets a captain and who ever kills the opposing captain the most times, wins!
• Capture the flag – Both teams have to steal each other\’s flags in order to win.
• Holdout – One team is tasked with defending a beacon on a map, which the opposing team must take within a period of time to win.
• Detonation – Members of both sides scramble to acquire a keycard located centrally on the map, which must then be taken to a console in the opposing team\’s base to activate an explosive device to score.
• Safe Cracker – Infiltration of the enemy team\’s base where you must open the safe and retrieve the loot. After the match, opposing teams switch bases.
• Trailer – The use of vehicles is integral to success in this team game mode, requiring players to drive explosive-laden units into the base of their opponents in order to get points.
Any 3rd party aggregators interested in listing Mobile Forces on their platforms, please contact Lee Brown at email@example.com
Press seeking to discover more about Mobile Forces are requested to also contact Lee Brown but at PR@funboxmedia.co.uk
About Funbox Media Ltd
Funbox Media, located in Chesterfield UK, is a third-party publisher for all video and mobile gaming platforms. Originally focusing on casual, affordable games, Funbox strengthened its catalogue by bringing to market established brands such as the hit TV game show The Cube, MYST, Don Bradman Cricket, Gem Smashers, XBLAZE CODE : EMBRYO, Warhammer 40,000 and SPACE HULK, alongside its existing impressive portfolio of titles. Distributing to all PAL territories and with over 50 years of combined experience, Funbox Media Ltd is an established and reliable partner in the industry. For more information about Funbox Media Ltd and their products please visit www.funboxmedia.co.uk