“Funbox Media” and the Funbox Media logos are copyrights and registered trademarks of Funbox Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
Funbox Media Ltd announce the upcoming physical release of
Starsand on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™
For more information and assets click on the following link
Starsand Asset Pack
Chesterfield, April 28th, 2023 – International Publisher FUNBOX MEDIA LTD today announce that, in association with TUNNEL VISION S.r.l. and TOPLITZ PRODUCTIONS GmbH, the physical edition release of Starsand, an open-world adventure/survival game, will be released on Friday 7th July 2023 in the EMEA region.
About the game:
Your day started as planned. Motivated and full of ambition you started the run of your life, in the middle of the desert, surrounded by like-minded people. The months of hard training should finally bear fruit. Suddenly, you were caught in a monstrous sandstorm and now you find yourself alone in an inhospitable, hot environment. Deserted and merciless, an ocean of sand stretches to the horizon.
You feel the scorching heat on your skin, sand blowing right at your face, far and wide only vast desert … but wait, what is that? Something is moving in the far distance. What happened?
Your first thought: Survival.
Your second thought: Rescue will surely come.
The bitter realization: No one will come, you are completely on your own.
The big question: Where are you and why are there two moons in the night sky?
- Large open game world in an exciting desert setting with an area of over 64 km2.
- The lovingly designed world, far away from civilization, holds many impressive monuments, artifacts, and creatures of the past, as well as modern times.
- Survival action par excellence! Weather and desert capers as well as terrestrial and extra-terrestrial enemies awaken the pure survival instinct!
- Gather, build, secure – for protection against heat, cold, and the unknown enemy.
- Dynamic weather and day/night changes demand good planning, wise action, and a large portion of courage, especially in the desert.
- A mystical, thrilling story and the solving of numerous puzzles answer many open questions during the exciting journey into the unknown.
About Funbox Media Ltd
Funbox Media, located in Chesterfield UK, is a third-party publisher and distributor for all video and mobile gaming platforms. Originally focusing on casual, affordable games, Funbox strengthened its catalogue by bringing to market established brands such as the hit TV game show The Cube, Super Street, Warhammer 40,000, MYST, Martian Panic and Sushi Bar Express, alongside its existing impressive portfolio of titles. Distributing to all worldwide territories and with over 50 years of combined experience, Funbox Media Ltd is an established and reliable partner in the industry.
For more information about Funbox Media Ltd and their products please visit www.funboxmedia.co.uk